`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates Fan Abandons Infant To Get Autograph

RE: Pirates Fan Abandons Infant To Get Autograph
Vote Andrew McCutchen for President! errr, I mean MVP!

Most Valuable President
[Image: badtime.jpg]

You can always have more kids, but you only get so many chances to get Cutch's autograph.

He should have signed the baby's forehead, then kicked the dad in the junk.

Any excuse I can get to use "junk" in a post, I take it.
(08-01-2012, 10:04 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: you dont know what your missing......bickering (if you have more than one) tattling on each other, selective hearing, tripping over toys & stuff. But my favorite is......daddy I dont feel so good.........BAAAAAAAARF!:p
OMG the barf is the worst, and it's NEVER at 2 p.m. ... only 2 a.m.!

Sorry if this is an over-share, but today my 2-year-old pooped in the toilet, which is great because she's supposed to start preschool in 3 weeks (they don't take kids who aren't potty-trained).

And if she goes to said preschool, I get exactly two half-mornings a week back to myself for the first time in six years (my son will be in first grade).

But, after that, she proceeded to pee her pants at the park, poop her pants shortly after returning home and cleaning up, and then completed the triple crown by peeing the bed during naptime.

So, she went 1 for 4, and I really need her to start thinking about batting 1.000 real quick ...

Good times, good times. Maybe that's why old people are always smiling at us ... I used to think it was because they looked back upon those times with fondness, now I realize they are just laughing at me.

Not with me, at me.

AHHHH! the good ol' days, mine turn 10 & 12 in a couple months. I remember when mine finally got that potty training thing down!! good times!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(08-02-2012, 09:13 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: AHHHH! the good ol' days, mine turn 10 & 12 in a couple months. I remember when mine finally got that potty training thing down!! good times!!Smile
See, without knowing for a fact, my theory is that you are in the golden era ... I mean, taking care of little kids a lot of times is like taking care of pets who aren't as cooperative as actual pets.

You can do like pizza and movie nights, and they still think it's fun and that their parents are cool, and you know where they are and that they're safe and sound ... plus, they're not old enough that you're worried about keeping him out of jail or her off the pole (as my brother once said about his three-week-old daughter — "Hey man, I'm just keeping her off the pole.")

You hit the nail on the head dude!! I've been a single parent for over a year now, heck I felt like one for the last couple years of my marriage too. For the most part simple things make them happy & I just try to steer them into the right direction & hope that what I teach them sticks!!

(08-02-2012, 10:18 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: You hit the nail on the head dude!! I've been a single parent for over a year now, heck I felt like one for the last couple years of my marriage too. For the most part simple things make them happy & I just try to steer them into the right direction & hope that what I teach them sticks!!
That's awesome, I can't wait.

just to add an example........My parents are in their mid 70's so my kids spend a lot of time with them, I really want them to have lots of fond memories of them. Anyways my parents have 5 acres on land and my Dad and my daughter (younger of the two) planted a garden. My parents watch them after day camp & school because I work until 6pm, when I come to pick them up she has a salad made for me with the veggies from the garden!! She is very proud of her garden & I am very proud of her!!Big Grin

(08-03-2012, 08:06 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: just to add an example........My parents are in their mid 70's so my kids spend a lot of time with them, I really want them to have lots of fond memories of them. Anyways my parents have 5 acres on land and my Dad and my daughter (younger of the two) planted a garden. My parents watch them after day camp & school because I work until 6pm, when I come to pick them up she has a salad made for me with the veggies from the garden!! She is very proud of her garden & I am very proud of her!!Big Grin
Yep, that's what I'm talking about.

I just want akbobcat to keep posting, he's 2 for 2 so far on making me laugh. Haha