`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction
Welcome aboard! No problems with slow loading pages.... usually open as soon as I click em.... using safari with fios on a macBook pro .... its only slow on my iPhone when there is a scan heavy thread.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Welcome Susan!

(08-01-2012, 06:04 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Hello. Beckett works too slow for me anymore so I don't come often. I have a fast connection so it isn't on my end. Pages take sometimes 30 seconds to load...

have fun!
New Editor. NOT new Tech support..........

(08-01-2012, 05:05 PM)yanxchick Wrote: Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. Last Monday, I started as the new Beckett Football (and hockey) editor. You might have seen me posting a few things here and there about some of the blogs I've put up.

I love collecting cards and have been doing it for a long time. In the past week, one of the favorite things to do every day has been reading the forums. I love all the comments about football and products.

Feel free to email me about anything: ideas for the website or magazine, what you want to see, comments on anything, questions (if I don't know, I'll do my best to find out), and really, anything you want.

My email is SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks everyone,
Susan
So what happened to Dan ?

Dan who?
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

Welcome!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(08-15-2012, 11:30 AM)yanxchick Wrote: Dan who?
Dan Hitt I presume...

Welcome!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Dan Hitt is still there. He is the price guide analyst. Andrew Tolentno took a position with another company.
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

(08-15-2012, 06:35 PM)ugameck Wrote: Dan Hitt I presume...

Welcome!
Correct. Thanks man.
(08-15-2012, 06:37 PM)yanxchick Wrote: Dan Hitt is still there. He is the price guide analyst. Andrew Tolentno took a position with another company.
oh yeah ok....

Welcome abroad Susan...hope it all goes well and that great things happen under your reign!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I would have to agree with a lot of the other members...sometimes the site moves snail slow.

Also something that i would LOVE to see is for there to be an option in my org and in the trade app to view cards based on current book value from highest to lowest or vice versa. The reason it would be great in the trade app is because a lot of us trade based on book value but dont want to sift through 3000 cards finding the ones that match the value however if you had an option that would put the cards in order from lowest to highest or vice versa we could quickly find the cards in the correct price range. The reason i also want it in my org is because sometimes i just like to view my cards like that to see what i have that is most valuable. Its much like the options you have to organize by title.

Thanks and welcome!
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile