`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay question.... anyone experienced this??
Question 
Ebay question.... anyone experienced this??
I keep getting an error when I try to pay for an item on ebay. My credit card is already linked to my paypal account and to my ebay account, paypal charged the 1.95$ fee and its all ok. My credit card has enough funds so that isnt a problem either. I contacted paypal and they said the error didnt have to do with them, and tha bank people say everyrhing is in order so I have no idea of what is going on. The error says this.

"error
We were not able to process your payment.

Please check out again and try a different credit card or bank account for your PayPal payment.
If you're still having problems, contact PayPal customer support."

Error Code #10417

Anyone know what I can do ?? or how to contact ebay??? or what i should do??? Thanks
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Ebay question.... anyone experienced this??
Contact Paypal customer support, you will talk to someone live

This happens to me all the time. when I use the app on my phone I can pay.
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

I had a similar problem, except it was the other way around, I wasnt able to receive money. Ended up some how I my PayPal email address was changed. Instead of .com it was .con , is it the same seller your trying to send money to? Or it won't work for anyone? I called eBay up, they have the # on the site, they weren't all that helpful lol.
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

(08-01-2012, 01:25 PM)Cashbail Wrote: This happens to me all the time. when I use the app on my phone I can pay.
I downloaded the app on my iphone and it says I dont have enough funds to pay. I dont owe anything on it so its pretty weird and im only buying a 10$ card
(08-01-2012, 02:24 PM)jtwellsnyy51188 Wrote: I had a similar problem, except it was the other way around, I wasnt able to receive money. Ended up some how I my PayPal email address was changed. Instead of .com it was .con , is it the same seller your trying to send money to? Or it won't work for anyone? I called eBay up, they have the # on the site, they weren't all that helpful lol.
I tried with different sellers and it doesnt work either
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I had that problem too, and it was something really small. Make sure you have the proper payment method selected. It doesn't always select your preferred method
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(08-02-2012, 12:08 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I had that problem too, and it was something really small. Make sure you have the proper payment method selected. It doesn't always select your preferred method
Yeah, had that happen to me. I had PayPal-ed something and the seller got annoyed that it was going to take a few more days to get paid because PayPal was sending a check. I never asked for that method of pay,but it defaulted to that for some unknown reason. I called PayPal and the straightened it out over the phone.
It's Wierd. Sometimes I get different PayPal options based on using my laptop, my desktop or my tablet.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.