IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Plates and Patches Break - Another Chiefs 1 of 1

RE: 2011 Plates and Patches Break - Another Chiefs 1 of 1
Great box!!! Congrats Smile

Im interested to see what Panini says...very cool item, I bet a Baldwin collector would go crazy over it!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Maybe i'll wait for you to hear from panini to make an offer.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(08-01-2012, 02:02 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet 1/1 Baldwin! The Jones is nice too!
Thank you very much! I'm hoping Jones signed already so I can get it soon, but I don't see any on the Bay for sale right now.
(08-01-2012, 10:37 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Great box!!! Congrats Smile
Thanks!
(08-01-2012, 12:21 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: Im interested to see what Panini says...very cool item, I bet a Baldwin collector would go crazy over it!
I hope so, it would be nice to get a beast card in return for it. I may sell it depending on what Panini says. I think I will give them a ring tomorrow.
(08-01-2012, 12:57 PM)robsvideos Wrote: Maybe i'll wait for you to hear from panini to make an offer.
I'm keeping the receipt, UPC and wrapper/box so if anyone really wants it right now I would send them that stuff also.

Nice hits!
And I think that is what all cards like that say on the back that way they didnt have to have 2 different ones. If you look up the same card of DELONE CARTER on feebay it says the same thing. But I could be wrong.
Awesome card either way!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Can you pm me what value you are putting on the baldwin?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Are you still mainly looking to trade the Baldwin? Or are you also contemplating selling it?

I bet that julio Jones is gonna be nice looking

(08-07-2012, 12:55 PM)iskoot Wrote: Are you still mainly looking to trade the Baldwin? Or are you also contemplating selling it?
I would almost rather sell it, than I could get a card I really want for it. I'm open to trading it as well if I can get something nice for it though. It would probably have to be a 1 for 1 trade, preferably a star rc auto I need.
(08-03-2012, 01:05 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Nice hits!
And I think that is what all cards like that say on the back that way they didnt have to have 2 different ones. If you look up the same card of DELONE CARTER on feebay it says the same thing. But I could be wrong.
Awesome card either way!!!
Thanks! You may be right, I saw another one like mine on the bay and it was signed. I think the seller was asking $500 if I remember correctly.
(08-07-2012, 04:35 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: I bet that julio Jones is gonna be nice looking
I bet you're right and I can't wait to see it. I just hope he signs!

wowo sick logo congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK