`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Grading Order PICS

2nd Grading Order PICS
I am about to send my second order in this week. I am doing the Repeat Customer Promotion so I am getting all 10 cards graded at the 20 day process and with 2000 dollars worth of insurance for only $95....this is less than my previous order and for more high end cards! Here is the stuff I am sending in.

NOTE DECIDED TO REPLACE THE ATOMIC REFRACTOR MIRROR IMAGE CARD WITH THE GU CARD PICTURED THIRD. ONE OF MY FAVORITE MJ GU CARDS SIMPLY BECAUSE IT HAS THE INITIALS MJ.

[Image: 2ndGradingOrder1.jpg]

[Image: 2ndGradingOrder2.jpg]

[Image: 100_1588.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: 2nd Grading Order PICS
I fear the grade on the Mirror Image if there's a refractor line on either side. The one Mirror Image has a refractor line about 2/3 down the card, it really bites. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Good luck on the grades I love that SP Threads
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(07-31-2012, 01:26 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I fear the grade on the Mirror Image if there's a refractor line on either side. The one Mirror Image has a refractor line about 2/3 down the card, it really bites. Smile
Will that affect the grade? I didnt think refractor lines affected anything? If so, how bad will it affect the grade? I can always swap that out for another card.

(07-31-2012, 03:58 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Will that affect the grade? I didnt think refractor lines affected anything? If so, how bad will it affect the grade? I can always swap that out for another card.
I've asked someone who may know that answer, but from looking around online, I saw some people say that it affects surface grade making the highest surface grade you can get a 9. Does yours have a refractor line? I can try to find mine tonight and scan it so that I can show you what I'm referring to.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-31-2012, 04:12 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I've asked someone who may know that answer, but from looking around online, I saw some people say that it affects surface grade making the highest surface grade you can get a 9. Does yours have a refractor line? I can try to find mine tonight and scan it so that I can show you what I'm referring to.
I do know what you are talking about. It is tough to tell on this card because since it is an atomic refractor, it has more lines and "boxes" unlike the regular refractor. I believe it has the line but I could also be mistaken for the atomic refractor lines. Do you know what I mean? I think to be safe I will look for another card instead.

Awesome stuff and best of luck! Love the East West refractor, that one's pretty high on my wish list!

(07-31-2012, 07:20 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Awesome stuff and best of luck! Love the East West refractor, that one's pretty high on my wish list!
i was thinking the same thing...right behind that die-cut Finest MJ. Nasty stuff my friend! Hope they grade well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

HIGHEST grade you will get on the Jordan RC will be a 7. The centering is WAY off. I have one that has a little more room than that and it graded a 7 with sub grades being 8.5, 9, 9.5 and a 6 for centering.

(07-31-2012, 10:55 PM)creativemunky Wrote: HIGHEST grade you will get on the Jordan RC will be a 7. The centering is WAY off. I have one that has a little more room than that and it graded a 7 with sub grades being 8.5, 9, 9.5 and a 6 for centering.
Oh I know that. I'm not getting that graded for a high grade. It was given to me as a present. My friend bought it off comc so I want to one make sure it's and authentic and two get it slabbed. I will eventually get a higher grade in the future.

(07-31-2012, 10:38 PM)buckunteer Wrote: i was thinking the same thing...right behind that die-cut Finest MJ. Nasty stuff my friend! Hope they grade well!
Thanks man for the positive comments! That did cut is one of my favorite cards. Put finest and die cut in the same card and wow. Add refractor to that and amazing!