`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Box SP Authentic break

2 Box SP Authentic break
Sorry no pics, but one day I'm gonna.......

I broke 2 boxes of SP Authentic yesterday (busted 2 cases earlier) and did pretty well, I think.

Box 1 had a Ben Scrivens FW Auto Patch (nice blue & white patch), a Sean Couturier SOTT Autograph, a Gustav Nyquist FW auto, and a RFX Die-Cut Harry Sateri (would have liked a better RFX).

Box 2 had yet another Brett MacLean autograph (that makes 3 so far this year), a Bill Barber SOTT auto, and an Alexander Ovechkin redemption patch / auto numbered of 25. Also got a Jake Gardiner FW Auto- UD must have tossed in another auto to offset the MacLean as box 2 had four graphs in it counting the Ovechkin.

Anyone wanting a base set of SP Authentic or a few cards to complete their sets, send me a PM as I have a LOT of them available. Or I can send you the whole 5000 count box!

I'm happy!

RE: 2 Box SP Authentic break
Nice hit on the Ovechkin. Bruinsfan08 might be interested in it. Shoot him a pm if its for trade
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Nice hit on the Ovechkin. Bruinsfan08 might be interested in it. Shoot him a pm if its for trade
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

sweet hits congrats

hope the redemption is quick
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Very interested in your Jake Gardiner FW Auto card. And the Ben Scrivens FW Auto Patch (nice blue & white patch). THANK YOU

Nice ovie
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats on the great hits!

Randi

(08-06-2012, 11:13 AM)rayeates Wrote: Congrats on the great hits!

Randi
Thanks Randi...have not had a chance to trade with you as of yet but my nephew in Michigan (Madmack29) speaks quite highly of you! Let's out a trade together sometime- thanks again for your congrats and best regards to you!

Might be interested? More like "is incredibly interested," haha. Let me know if I've got anything you would want for it.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/