`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Finally got an MJ auto for my PC

Finally got an MJ auto for my PC
After years of searching I finally came across a good deal on an MJ auto.
I need your opinion on whether the card would grade well.
This is the card:

[Image: 2885b381.jpg]

RE: Finally got an MJ auto for my PC
Whoa, congrats on the MJ auto! It's hard to gauge card condition from the pic, but I can see some edge defects. I've sent stuff before, and asked them to not incase if it grades under a minimum grade, you can always do that.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I know nothing about grading possibilities

But i do know sweet when i see it

And that my good person is one sweet card

(07-31-2012, 10:29 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Whoa, congrats on the MJ auto! It's hard to gauge card condition from the pic, but I can see some edge defects. I've sent stuff before, and asked them to not incase if it grades under a minimum grade, you can always do that.
Yeah I was thinking I'd set my minimum at 8.5 as I do want the card incapsulated for protection. This is a condition sensitive set so the edge defects are no surprise. I'll post an update when I get the card back from BGS Grading.
(07-31-2012, 10:50 AM)208963 Wrote: I know nothing about grading possibilities

But i do know sweet when i see it

And that my good person is one sweet card
Thanks.
I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail.

Nice pickup! MJ autos are always great to have in any collection.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Great pickup! Is the mark on the auto or on the case? The auto looks smudged or something towards the end of Michael and beginning of Jordan?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I agree with Htowntigger. It's hard to get a real gauge from the pick, but it does seem to have some edge issues. Really I wouldn't care, lol. It's hard enough getting a Jordan auto as it is. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(07-31-2012, 12:56 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Great pickup! Is the mark on the auto or on the case? The auto looks smudged or something towards the end of Michael and beginning of Jordan?
The mark is on the case and there are no smudges just looks that way from the glare according to the seller. We shall see in a few days.

Turning Green with Envy....Awesome card I am still looking for that special MJ auto deal also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Can't remember if I saw that posted on Blowout or if it was SCF??? Sweet card either way. It is hard to tell by that pic they posted. When you get it in hand, it will be easier to tell what sort of shape it is in.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!