`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 UD RG3 rookie FT!

2012 UD RG3 rookie FT!
Got lucky and pulled this in a blaster. Had no idea it was so short-printed. This is obviously my only noteworthy football card for trade (unless you count a T.Y. Hilton auto haha). I'd be looking for a 1-for-1 for a nice Buckeye auto in an OSU jersey, particularly Beanie Wells, Laurinaitis or possibly Troy Smith or Ted Ginn (or definitely Eddie George but I don't know if any of his autos are in his OSU jersey!)

I would also sell the RG3 rookie (it's the star rookie that's really short-printed, not the '93 SP version), but you'd have to come strong since the last one sold on eBay for nearly full bv, and if I don't get a really nice trade offer the 'Bay is probably where it'll end up!

Get at me if you need it and let's see what we can do! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2012 UD RG3 rookie FT!
Have a scan id be interested cmb for it org inst totally updated yet
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]

please check me
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Hey bro, don't know if you saw my comment in our last trade, but you can give me another look for this one!

@spit and hitman: Sorry guys I really couldn't find much I could use.

Still have this available. I'm also shopping it to get some trade bait for another trade I'm involved in, so if anybody has any Cam Newton or A.J. Green that might stack up I'd be willing to move it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]