`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?

Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
This last crazy long thread with everyone honking each other's horns has got me entrigued (you know, the thread with like 9-10 pages between a few people)....

Who was here - and contributed heavily - PRE - BETA?

I was - same name - had a few thousand posts before the switch - multiple trades, freebie packages, etc....

After the switch I fell off - hard. No trading, no pm's with members about general stuff, life, etc. remember one GREAT friend - Rima, who left after the switch.

So, who was here back then - did your user ID change? I recognize Wheeler from the last thread - and he threw out Halldog (the infamous hall monitor who had Cartman as his signature "respect my authoritie!"

Hey, you post beta folks hit the ground running and are a great group. It's cyclical. I've just really recently got much more involved here at BMB. Till haven't posted my 1000th though!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
I was here, but man I don't recall my name. I had over 150 trades in the books!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I was her too, I didn't post or trade much. My name was the same maybe because of the low volume I had? Not a lot of people wanted to trade when the site was in transition, but right after business was booming.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I have been using the site since 1999, but have only been trading and posting for over two and a half years. I miss alot of the pre bata stuff, but the new site has grown on me. That is until they change it again.

Art

I was here

dont remmber the exact number of trades or posts

but it was a lot

post 1000+

trade 75+

same username

i use it on all sites i belong to

For us it was the same as it was for you

when they changed over

we left like most others did as well

plain and simple

Not really sure what made us all come back at the same time

Kismet maybe

I remember most by avatar and signatures. I know Rob Johnson super collector came back for a second (can't recall his user name - but who else is a Rob Johnson super collector?)

He was a good guy too.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I was here but didnt post or trade. Just used the org for my MJ collection. Wasnt until my Ricky collection started getting hard to manage during beta that I started posting and trading.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I traded and sold on Beckett since 1999. In fact, I got my first Marino GU'd jersey (2000 Quantum Leaf) because of a trade off Beckett. i did not participate much in the chat parts of the forum.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

ive been here for about 4 years now, just recently came back a couple of weeks ago from a year absence or so. the new site took some getting used to but its pretty cool
[Image: ray-rice-main-1.jpg]

collecting ray rice, kenny britt, marques colston, devin mccourty, and david wright

(07-30-2012, 07:02 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I traded and sold on Beckett since 1999. In fact, I got my first Marino GU'd jersey (2000 Quantum Leaf) because of a trade off Beckett. i did not participate much in the chat parts of the forum.
I used to be a big Marino collector

Kinda wish i still was

but i needed the $$$ and sold them

same thing with my KG pc

I have just a handfull of each still