`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?

RE: Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
Awesome posts folks. The post beta folks have taken this site and run with it - great members - nice folks. I'm happy to have been a part of the old and so happy to be a part of the "now".

I appreciate the new site so much and looking back - I'm happy with the (eventual) finish. The stuff in the middle (beta beta beta) was miserable- but if it got the site to where it is today:

It was worth it. At least because of the new great members. I miss the old members - but I'm sure the good ones will resurface. If not.....

You "noobs" are just alright with me Wink
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Good maybe we can drop all the drama and conspiracy talk

granted it looks like I am the only "newb" that is still around

oh well

ill talk to yall later

Been lurking for several years. Love to read the posts, look at some amazing collection, and try to add to my Panthers collection.

Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

I was here as well.... same sig username & everything. I see some old peeps but do miss alot of the other friends I had made. Still very happy to be back in the carboard haven. Couldn't stay away for too long.
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

i was a daily poster on the old site.

heavily collected panthers but i was probably best known for my in person graphing and celebrity pictures
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

I have been here pre- as well. Added the 0264 to my sig, because I was overly confused trying to get set back up....LOL.

I really wish I had my original SPx 264/ thread back, I could use it for some data I need.... Sad

I was here pre beta. Been a member since 2007 but didnt really start to post/trade/participate til @ 2009. I did a good number of posts back then and a lot of trades. Now I just mainly post, run my mouth & send freebies Smile

Being on this site is sorta like a crack habit. I jus cant stay away. I love my beckett peeps way too much!! Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

was one of the first few members ..... was a long time ago, took a break, forgot who I was Sad and once jr caught the bug we came back Smile

miss some of the ol' timers but we've made some amazing new friends over the past few years Smile

I was a pre-beta. In fact around 2006 until it went beta I was on h ere every night. I too miss the the old days. We sure had a lot of fun. The last 2 years I haven't been here as much and really haven't.traded since the new format. Had over 40 great trades and sent a bunch of free bee's out to help set builders.. slowly I will get back here more often again. I have the same user name and signature.
I Collect MOST 49ERS-(dont care for the 1 and done, F.A.)except D.Sanders-
2010-Taylor Mays, Anthony Dixon
[Image: bccgbanner2.gif]

I believe you sent me freebies - I know you sent me some Bgs certificates too
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]