`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honeymoon in Vegas in just 6 days

Honeymoon in Vegas in just 6 days
We plan to visit as many cards shops as possible during our last two days. Does anyone know of any really good shops? Meanwhile we will be shopping for Griffeys/Hamilton mainly, we plan to purchase any autos, G/U, and other cards that are good deals for trade bait.

If anyone has Griff/Hammy autos let me know now and what you are looking for in an auto for trade. I know to keep an eye out for Mets, Yankees, Trout, and cards like that.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: Honeymoon in Vegas in just 6 days
i have a hamilton rookie reds auto in my org if u wanna look. and as far as Vegas goes, i know there is a card shop inside Caesars Palace in the Emporium. thats where Rose signs and takes pics every once and a while. hope that helps.
thanks

I just got back from Vegas yesterday after spending 5 days there. I had absolutely no time to visit card shops as there is just way too much other fun stuff to do. I did, however, get to see Pete Rose as he was at the memorabilia shop in the shops in between Luxor and Mandalay Bay. I told him I would see him in Baltimore next week as I had already purchased an autograph ticket. The stuff in Vegas was about $10 to $15 more expensive than the Baltimore show, but they weren't charging additional money to have your picture taken with him like they are doing in Baltimore.

stay away from the shop at caesars it is way to overpriced it is called field of dreams even though joe montana will be there next week. The place to go is legacy sportscards they are about 10 miles from strip on sahara between durango and buffalo.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

Thanks for the replies, I'll be sure to check out both places. Never know what one may find.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Forget about the cards (for now).....enjoy the wife (most important) and the honeymoon and all these endless buffets
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]