`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum superfractor questions

Bowman Platinum superfractor questions
Can anybody answer a couple of questions about the superfractors in Bowman Platinum? First, how do the look different than the x-fractors? and second are the numbered 1/1? I pulled a card that looks different than the x-fractors but its not numbered. I hope someone can help me. I have added a picture of the card but i'm not sure you can tell by looking at it.

RE: Bowman Platinum superfractor questions
I haven't seen one in person, but the superfractors seem to have a gold tint to them. The X-fractors dont. (More of a plaid pattern). On the Topps Chrome front, there's kind of an x-fractor variation called the atomic refractor. Instead of a plaid pattern, it looks more like interlocking triangles.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I haven't seen one in person, but the superfractors seem to have a gold tint to them. The X-fractors dont. (More of a plaid pattern). On the Topps Chrome front, there's kind of an x-fractor variation called the atomic refractor. Instead of a plaid pattern, it looks more like interlocking triangles.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I think I figured it out. I was looking at regular refractors and hoping they were something more, so the other card must be an x-fractor. It was so much easier when they were all identified on the backs on the cards.