`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No 2012 Bowman Platinum hobby boxes left so got these instead

No 2012 Bowman Platinum hobby boxes left so got these instead
Went to my LCS looking to get 1 or 2 boxes of 2012 Bowman Platinum, however they were already sold out and only had packs from an open box left. Couldn't leave empty handed though so bought a hobby box of 2010 Bowman Draft and 2010 Bowman Chrome as well as a few packs of Platinum. My handful of Platinum packs didn't yield much other than 1 auto of someone I've never heard of and a gold parallel of Bryce Harper. The box breaks went a little better though. These were my hits/better cards from the two boxes:

2010 Draft:
Ryan Bolden blue ref. AU /150
Cole Billingsley gold ref. /50

2010 Chrome:
Arodys Vizcaino magenta printing plate AU
Stephen Strasburg Topps 100 chrome ref. /499
Howie Kendrick orange ref. /25

Most except for the Strasburg card will be for trade once I get them all entered. Did really well with the chrome box I think, what do you guys think? Thanks

RE: No 2012 Bowman Platinum hobby boxes left so got these instead
Can't beat a printing plate. Nice boxes! Also, you did pretty good on the platinum for only taking a few packs. I bought a box of platinum yesterday and didn't do so hot. I got a nice A. Gonzalez patch /25, but my other two hits were of the same Reds prospect I've never heard of. I always liked Topps Chrome and look forward to this year's product.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Well, I fibbed a lil. lol... Think I bought like 8 packs, and the box was already short 2 packs. At that rate I probably shoulda just kept going til I got another hit I suppose. Also was like $8 a pack so an $8 hit is probably not too great. lol... Was happy to at least get a Harper parallel though.

open offer sent
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

Sorry, didn't see anything I was interested in. Thanks though.

sent ur an open offer. like a shot at the gold harper if its for trade.
thanks