`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
older beckett issues

older beckett issues
dont know if this is the right place or not but does anyone know other then the bay where I can get older copies of a beckett issue?

RE: older beckett issues
Maybe Beckett itself. Contact them on Monday 8-5 CST
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

If you were to refer to the latest issue of BSCM you could see a similar question asking about values of past issues, where the response ended up being a short commercial for several Beckett services, without a real response to the original question.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

thank you waynetalger for the advice, you see i got printing plates for an older beckett and would love to get my hands on the actual beckett I think it would look cool to show it all

Which issue do you need?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

its from 2010 baseball it says unbeatable yankees on the cover

i have every beckett mag made...until about 96...courtesy of my dad....hopefully ill be able to get a couple bucks for them some day...
god how i used to be able to name you off every price for every card in there..i studied the new edition for 2 weeks straight
those were the days!
those same days the old man figured it would be a good idea to buy 4 boxes of 93 sp, even though hed never spent that much on a box ever....still have the UNOPENED boxes Wink