`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santonio Holmes: A Threat?

RE: Santonio Holmes: A Threat?
I agree with most on here, the QB hurts him but I still don't picture him being a bigtime player. He is Solid at best.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(07-29-2012, 10:44 AM)totally sports Wrote: I agree with most on here, the QB hurts him but I still don't picture him being a bigtime player. He is Solid at best.
some considered him a bigtime player when he had big ben. big ben ain't all that. Like I said before, if he had aaron rodgers, he would be up there with calvin johnson.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(07-29-2012, 11:10 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: some considered him a bigtime player when he had big ben. big ben ain't all that. Like I said before, if he had aaron rodgers, he would be up there with calvin johnson.
roethlisberger is a top 6 qb in the league, especially at that time. while holmes was there in Pitt, you could make the case Ben was a top 4 qb

and holmes is nowhere near as talented as megatron. he isnt as talented as larry fitzgerald. i mean, i could make a list

Holmes would be more comparable with Greg Jennings if he had an elite QB to throw to him. Just my 2 cents. And that is streching it a little bit.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(07-29-2012, 03:07 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Holmes would be more comparable with Greg Jennings if he had an elite QB to throw to him. Just my 2 cents. And that is streching it a little bit.
i was thinking roddy white