IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xander bogaerts???

xander bogaerts???
Hi
I pulled a nice auto of him awhile ago and don't really know about him
I'm asking to see if anyone can help me decide if he is worth keeping right now, I'm asking because I don't want the "trout" effect to happen to me again.

Any help would be nice
Thanks!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: xander bogaerts???
i love the kid...seen him play about 5-6 times.

now, he is a red sox prospect, so he may not have national attention yet, but plenty of red sox collectors are already all over the kid

showing great power already - this year, in the sally league: 14 homers, 21 doubles, 2 triples in 349 t bats

now mind you, that's the sally league, but still: hard hitting shortstop (though i think he will be moved to 2nd at some point)

IF he stays in the red sox system, he might get his first cup of coffee as early as next year (september call-up only), but probably wont./ a spring training invite in 2014 is likely though. with jose iglesias never putting it together on offense, and no track record for pedro ciriaco (yet), there could be room at short for him as a full time job in 2015 (he's only 19)

as he has hah no national attention yet, id hold for now....power hitting shortstops arent in huge supply post-steroid era

ive seen alot of collectors going after his stuff, so for whatever that means to you, he's def. getting the collectings worlds attention
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

That's good news to hear! I have plans of sending the auto I have of him to bgs for grading and then plan to lock it down in my Pc for as long as possible
(07-28-2012, 06:44 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i love the kid...seen him play about 5-6 times.

now, he is a red sox prospect, so he may not have national attention yet, but plenty of red sox collectors are already all over the kid

showing great power already - this year, in the sally league: 14 homers, 21 doubles, 2 triples in 349 t bats

now mind you, that's the sally league, but still: hard hitting shortstop (though i think he will be moved to 2nd at some point)

IF he stays in the red sox system, he might get his first cup of coffee as early as next year (september call-up only), but probably wont./ a spring training invite in 2014 is likely though. with jose iglesias never putting it together on offense, and no track record for pedro ciriaco (yet), there could be room at short for him as a full time job in 2015 (he's only 19)

as he has hah no national attention yet, id hold for now....power hitting shortstops arent in huge supply post-steroid era

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]