`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
98 jordan auto game worn jersey

RE: 98 jordan auto game worn jersey

I still find it hard to believe that Upper Deck would send out an MJ auto as a replacement for anything, much less a card that isn't from a basketball product; much less an MJ that is seven years older than your redemption; and the fact that it's not numbered is weird, too.

I mean, the Rivers/Roethlisberger is from 2005, you said, so that's not their rookie year. Even if it was /25, what is that, a $250-$300 card?

Still not worth the MJ ... I don't know what the MJ auto values were back then, but I would be shocked if it still wasn't a couple hundred more dollars (at least) than your redemption.

I mean, great for you, but ...

my mistake.. it was a 2004 RC jersey/auto from Rivers/Roethlisberger.

(07-27-2012, 07:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I still find it hard to believe that Upper Deck would send out an MJ auto as a replacement for anything, much less a card that isn't from a basketball product; much less an MJ that is seven years older than your redemption; and the fact that it's not numbered is weird, too.

I mean, the Rivers/Roethlisberger is from 2005, you said, so that's not their rookie year. Even if it was /25, what is that, a $250-$300 card?

Still not worth the MJ ... I don't know what the MJ auto values were back then, but I would be shocked if it still wasn't a couple hundred more dollars (at least) than your redemption.

(07-27-2012, 07:30 PM)boner15 Wrote: my mistake.. it was a 2004 RC jersey/auto from Rivers/Roethlisberger.
So are you interested in selling it?

not at the moment. I am trying to get a feel of how much it is worth.

(07-27-2012, 07:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So are you interested in selling it?

(07-27-2012, 07:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I still find it hard to believe that Upper Deck would send out an MJ auto as a replacement for anything, much less a card that isn't from a basketball product; much less an MJ that is seven years older than your redemption; and the fact that it's not numbered is weird, too.

They sent me a Jordan 2003 UD Honor Roll Jersey Auto as a replacement for a 2004 Ultimate Tom Brady Drew Bledsoe autograph jersey #/15. Actually got the Jordan uto jrsey, a UD Ionix Jeter autograph, and a Barry Bonds E-volve Autograph for it so Upper Deck did use Jordan Autos for replacements on high end cards back in the day.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(07-27-2012, 07:50 PM)tperks76 Wrote: They sent me a Jordan 2003 UD Honor Roll Jersey Auto as a replacement for a 2004 Ultimate Tom Brady Drew Bledsoe autograph jersey #/15. Actually got the Jordan uto jrsey, a UD Ionix Jeter autograph, and a Barry Bonds E-volve Autograph for it so Upper Deck did use Jordan Autos for replacements on high end cards back in the day.
Well, I stand corrected. Man, those are some nice replacements. Seems sad to know how far they've fallen in the customer service department — sound slike they used to be awesome.

Nice card for a replacment best replacemnt STORY in ud history
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK