`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 SPx Rookie WM Big Patch /5 - Chase: What other searches can you suggest?

2010 SPx Rookie WM Big Patch /5 - Chase: What other searches can you suggest?
I am 27 of 35 cards into this set. I search the bay, photobucket and most trade forums (Beckett, TCC, SCF, BO and others). I have found sales of these on Worthpoint, but only can tell the date (don't have a subscription).

These are the ones I am chasing and data I have. Anyone have any suggestions?

2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMAE Armanti Edwards - 1/5 sold 6-20-11, 3/5 sold 6-25-11 (Worthpoint)
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMJD Jonathan Dwyer - No info
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMMC Rolando McClain - 1/5 sold 3-17-2011 (Worthpoint)
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMMH Montario Hardesty - 5/5 sold 3-20-2011 (Worthpoint)
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMMW Mike Williams - 3/5 & 4/5 owned by stevenbailey84, but no response from messages.
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMRG Rob Gronkowski - 1/5 sold 2-18-2011 (Worthpoint)
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMRM Ryan Mathews - No info
2010 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Big Patch #RBMTT Tim Tebow - 2/5 sold 6-15-2011 (Worthpoint)

-------------------------------------------------

This is what they look like:

[Image: 10SPxRBM-MK.jpg]
[Image: 10SPxRBM-SB.jpg]

RE: 2010 SPx Rookie WM Big Patch /5 - Chase: What other searches can you suggest?
There was a member I had talked to on BO that had terapeak and he helped me find some cards I was looking for but it all depends on whether they leave feedback. Also since its so low numbered id try looking up really low numbered cards of those players and see if any of them have common buyers who might be collecting a certain player.

RE: 2010 SPx Rookie WM Big Patch /5 - Chase: What other searches can you suggest?
(07-28-2012, 05:32 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: There was a member I had talked to on BO that had terapeak and he helped me find some cards I was looking for but it all depends on whether they leave feedback. Also since its so low numbered id try looking up really low numbered cards of those players and see if any of them have common buyers who might be collecting a certain player.
Will have to investigate terapeak, thanks.

I really want you to complete this set man!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I have been chasing the Shipley version for over a year...Sad not easy cards to find... I can't wait to see your set completed...

(07-29-2012, 10:35 AM)slotman11 Wrote: I have been chasing the Shipley version for over a year...Sad not easy cards to find... I can't wait to see your set completed...
Thanks, I can only hope. If I spy another Ship, you will be the first to know.