`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orginizing my collection
07-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Smile Orginizing my collection
Can someone please help me out, I have recently come accross a great amount of hockey cards, base ball, football, nascar, etc they range in years and brand any where from 1980 - 2008 is there a way that i should orginize these into sets, year, brand etc. I am looking to sell all of these cards but i wanted to know the best way, individual, seperate. but i know that they must be orginized some what. and also is this the best place to get the current price value of the cards or how do i find out what the best price is??? any help would be great Thanks The Fleming's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Orginizing my collection
(07-28-2012 08:25 AM)Theflemings Wrote:  Can someone please help me out, I have recently come accross a great amount of hockey cards, base ball, football, nascar, etc they range in years and brand any where from 1980 - 2008 is there a way that i should orginize these into sets, year, brand etc. I am looking to sell all of these cards but i wanted to know the best way, individual, seperate. but i know that they must be orginized some what. and also is this the best place to get the current price value of the cards or how do i find out what the best price is??? any help would be great Thanks The Fleming's

Best way is going to depend on how much time and effort you really want to put into it.

What are your goals? Grow your collection? Reduce your collection? Sell all of it? Some combination thereof (get rid of baseball but increase hockey for instance).

As for pricing - Beckett book values are guidelines. A lot of a cards value depends on who is looking for it. Just because Beckett says $50 for a particular card doesn't mean you'll get that much on eBay or something. But it also doesn't mean you won't get more sometimes.

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply