`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 Ginter Pull DNA HAIR!

2012 Ginter Pull DNA HAIR!

We will pulled it last night. We were pulling jersey after jersey out of this case which was odd. I kept looking at the back of the card to see if it was a jersey(because they are see through) and said, man made a jersey card without the jersey in it. Needless to say I was shocked when I tuned the card over Smile

[Image: 2ewjo08.jpg]
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

RE: 2012 Ginter Pull DNA HAIR!
Holy crap thats so sick! What are you going to do with it?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Fantastic pull! That should get you another case or two if you sell it, congrats!

Bring it to a restaurant.....excuse me, waiter, there was a piece of Charles Dickens hair in my soup
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

AmazIng. What state are you in or where did you get the case?

So happy somebody on the boards got it
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I am in Alabama. I bought the case from BIGTSPORTSCARDS.COM who is in Virginia.
(07-28-2012, 08:26 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Holy crap thats so sick! What are you going to do with it?
I would love to keep it, but will have to sell it.
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

(you probably know this)

but do research, ebay may not be your best option.... if so.. you definitely need advertising for it. Anybody associated with English would LOVE this.

goodluck man

(07-28-2012, 08:58 AM)stera8 Wrote: (you probably know this)

but do research, ebay may not be your best option.... if so.. you definitely need advertising for it. Anybody associated with English would LOVE this.

goodluck man
yeah, I am going to contact some auction sources and see. I think Im too late to get it in at auction at the nationals next week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JFK-DNA-Relic-1-...500wt_1107

^^that is the JFK one.. he is looking for 15,000 but has denied like 24 different offers

I would call nationals and check because hell, if you came that day, I'd let you be on the block

Awesome hit, congrats!! Good luck with the auction

WOW! Congrats!! I'm glad a member here pulled it too. Good luck with your auction!