`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow...Ebay sellers are getting even more stupid

RE: Wow...Ebay sellers are getting even more stupid
Imagine if you gave him a negative... He would be outside your house right now...

(07-27-2012, 07:28 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Imagine if you gave him a negative... He would be outside your house right now...
haha...no doubt

Check your local laws. In Georgia there is a harassing phone call statute: for the purposes of harassing or intimidating.

Seriously. If he calls back, look into it - I bet your state has a similar law.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I sooooooo would have taken that call...

If you get offered to change it again, except and change it to Negative. I would have in a heart beat and I never leave negative.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I can't beleive eBay would give him access to your phone #.

Don't sell on the same account!! He will leave retallitory feedback considering how the guy seems.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Tell him if he calls again, you will sue him (snicker). Seriously, all you need to do is report him to the police. He can't harass you by phone. He's an idiot, as you have his name and phone number, and can provide evidence as to what has transpired with your transaction. In all seriousness, if he has done what you have said, he should lose his ebay account because of it, but I think filing a police report will do more damage to him
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

I think only accepting a return if you promise not to leave negative feedback is called feedback extortion.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

BTW, I know this is OT, but I wanted to share this with all of you:

Today, a historic business in my area, Hubig's Pies was destroyed by fire. They have been in business since the 20s, and just about everyone here has had one of their pies. The business itself was a total loss, and we are fairly certain that they will be back, as they have survived two hurricanes and the Depression. I couldn't believe the mad hoarding of what was left of the pies today. Just about every store sold out within minutes, These pies dont last too long as far as an expiration date, so its not like these people will be able to stash them for weeks on end. I had a picture in my mind of some joker with a trunk full of pies pulling up to people and .....pssssst....hey buddy, ya wanna Hubig's? Can't get em no mo! I mean, it's just a freakin PIE! Well, who needs a trunk when you have the next best thing: ebay:

[Image: hp.jpg]

Now mind you, this is a $1.19 pie that is going to expire by next Friday. I don't know who the bigger moron is, the dbag who is taking advantage of people, or the clueless idiot who is willing to severely overpay for a pie that Hostess actually makes and costs less, and quite frankly tastes the same. Between this and sellers jacking up Sally Ride autographs from 60 bucks to over 500...

Sorry, but when I see stuff like this it makes me sick
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

thanks everyone for the advice...i will look more into the situation if he calls back again or sends me another message...i really dont want to add fuel to his fire, obviously this guy is a whack job...but i will definately look into harasment laws if he calls again because that is going way to far...we will see how this shapes up