`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT YOUR JORDANS!!

I WANT YOUR JORDANS!!
I'm looking to trade anything and everything in my org to acquire Michael Jordan inserts or early 2000's base cards. I am not really looking for other base cards at this time because I already have ALOT of the others. If anyone is interested shoot me an open offer of what you'd like from me

RE: I WANT YOUR JORDANS!!
(07-27-2012, 12:40 PM)MRHARPER Wrote: I'm looking to trade anything and everything in my org to acquire Michael Jordan inserts or early 2000's base cards. I am not really looking for other base cards at this time because I already have ALOT of the others. If anyone is interested shoot me an open offer of what you'd like from me
I've got a bunch of MJs from that era FT, but I'd only want to trade for some of the MJs you have marked FT haha. Otherwise I'd prefer to sell. But LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have lots of 99 UD MJ stuff but not all in org... Shall I add them?!

(07-27-2012, 09:29 PM)yoshig1xx3r Wrote: I have lots of 99 UD MJ stuff but not all in org... Shall I add them?!
Inserts/parallels or base?

Some base, few player of the century, some athlete of century.... The base are mostly black diamond

added most if you'd like a look...

Bump to the top. Anybody else have any high end inserts or serial #'d Jordans they're willing to trade or sell???

I don't collect basketball. But acquired these through various collections. I could add them to my ORG if you see any that might interest you.

[Image: 4-15hoopsscan0001.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0009.jpg]

(07-30-2012, 09:15 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't collect basketball. But acquired these through various collections. I could add them to my ORG if you see any that might interest you.

[Image: 4-15hoopsscan0001.jpg]

[Image: july9scan0009.jpg]
Yeah I'd be interested in them all. Could you add them to your org for me and we can make a deal?

Open offer sent...please check me...thanks!