`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Need help in regards to Fenway Park seating

OT: Need help in regards to Fenway Park seating
Hi guys/gals. I looked and looked online but could not find the answer to my question and most of the time you guys/gals have the answer I'm looking for. I'm planning on purchasing two tickets on top of the Green Monster for my girlfriend and I for her birthday. She is a hugeeee Red Sox fan. I had a couple questions though. How many seats are in each section? And are all of the seats in a row and not broken up? Like say there are 20 seats in each row, do all 20 seats run next to each other or are they broken up by aisles in between every 5 or 10 seats? I hope that part makes sense as it is the part I am most curious about. Any help would be sooo greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

RE: OT: Need help in regards to Fenway Park seating
the monster is 3 rows, plus a standing room only section

this picture shows it fairly wel (i can go through my pics and find some from my collection that shows it better)

http://www.baseballstadiumreviews.com/Bi...ay3big.JPG

i highly suggest NOT going through the ticket agencies, like ace. look on craigslist first, then stubhub. i recently got SRO monster seats for 25 each

if you need a local person to pick them up for you, i live 2 miles from fenway, and it's right on my jogging route

oh, and if you cant get monster seats, i highly suggest the coca cola pavilion seats, which are awesome, especially if you can get one of the first 3 rows