`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought I had seen it all...

RE: I thought I had seen it all...
(07-27-2012, 02:45 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: The few I do have I add it because they do go a little higher. Why not add if it gives a little more profit you know. If trading i wont ever bring it up though. I do like the JSY # though. I would pay more for that (not much, but still a little). Just recentely a guy was wanting to trade me a Blackmon auto patch 1/25. I really would of wanted it but he was ridiculous. The card was selling for $70-$90. He wanted $150 in sv because it was 1/25. I would of gave him a little difference like the highest one went for, but not $60-$80. Laughed my a$$ off after that. Especially because he wanted kobe's, lebrons, or MJ's in return.

The 111/199 being one is ridiculous though. Same with the ones adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing...
Oh dang I think you may be talking about this guy that has a a Few Stefan Lefors cards I want. All are mid level stuff. But he wants nothing but high end of the same 3 guys you said. He also used sv for the cards I wanted from the year he bought them. I wonder......
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37