`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd BGS Mailday w/ scans

RE: 2nd BGS Mailday w/ scans
Congrats on the grades awesome collection, I like the bird sig, and I also prefer the Jordan's with the black bulls uniform.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Very nice collection of cards

http://s555.photobucket.com/albums/jj472/TNESMITH1833/
I’m interested in any Lebron James cards.
[Image: img006.jpg]

(07-27-2012, 10:49 AM)buckunteer Wrote: @folkertino- I took advantage of the June grading offer ($7/card for 20-day service) so with shipping and insurance and whatnot it was around $180.
yike, i really would love to send in some stuff for grading but it's just so expensive. Especially if you add the (secure) shipping from Europe Sad

(07-31-2012, 02:58 AM)folkertino Wrote: yike, i really would love to send in some stuff for grading but it's just so expensive. Especially if you add the (secure) shipping from Europe Sad
Ooo good point, but really getting 22 cards done in about 3 weeks (they were quick) for that price isn't too bad, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]