`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos! -UPDATED

Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos! -UPDATED
Has been a fairly slow few weeks as far as mail goes. Over the last two weeks I received two TTM autographs: Doug Pederson (QB, 1996-98 & 2001-04) and Raleigh McKenzie (G, 1999-00).

This past week, four former Packers: Leroy Butler, Ahman Green, Bill Schroeder & Gary Ellerson were staying at a Bed & Breakfast in Ladysmith because they were hosting a football camp nearby. Being a city of only 4,000 people and a county of only 16,000, we usually don't get athlete or celebrity appearances, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out.

All four players were scheduled to have an autograph signing at our local Wal-Mart last Friday, but Butler had to change his plans at the last minute so I missed him, or so I thought.

Friday rolled around and I got to meet Green, Schroeder & Ellerson and get their autographs on my custom cards as well as getting signed 8x10s of each. Was still bummed about missing out on Butler, but then later that day I got a call from my dad who told me the owner of the B&B (a family friend), knowing what a big Packer fan I was, had gotten Butler's autograph for me on two cards and also got me a signed group photo of all four players!

Needless to say, I was floored! Was a really nice thing of the owner to do. Crossed off a few more names off of my list including a big one in Butler. Since I have an extra Butler auto, I might make one available to one of my fellow Packer collectors. Perhaps in the form of a contest or something. Comments welcome and thanks for looking!

[Image: 2012PackersPC43.jpg]

Little smudge on Butler's sig in the group pic.

[Image: PackersGroup.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos!
Awesome story, Alan! What a fun opportunity to actually meet all those guys and talk with them. Where's a scan of the group shot?! Need to see that one!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos!
(07-26-2012, 10:05 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Awesome story, Alan! What a fun opportunity to actually meet all those guys and talk with them. Where's a scan of the group shot?! Need to see that one!
Bump for the group shot. The 8x10s are just the same pictures I used for the custom cards. Already have them in frames, but can get a picture of them all if anybody is interested.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

RE: Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos! -UPDATED
Man, Ahman is still freakin ripped! lol.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: Recent TTM Mail & Some IP Autos! -UPDATED
(07-26-2012, 10:56 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Man, Ahman is still freakin ripped! lol.
Yeah! Definitely wouldn't want to try and take him down!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: