`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Selling 2002 TOPPS HERITAGE REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS #ROJB JOE BLACK NM-MT+ - $60
07-26-2012, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 10:01 AM by nawoodward.)
Selling 2002 TOPPS HERITAGE REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS #ROJB JOE BLACK NM-MT+ - $60
2002 TOPPS HERITAGE REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS #ROJB JOE BLACK NM-MT+
After an embarrassing red-ink front and back of card mix-up, I am looking to sell here. If anyone is interested in this card, I will show the condition of the card and be willing to demo a video if necessary to ensure it's quality.

I am looking for $60. This card is only "had" by me and is not available on the marketplace. The price negotiated includes shipment of the card. It is in a penny sleeve and top holder and will be shipped in a bubble mailer. Reply if you are interested.

*My apologies for the red-ink mix-up, I am posting on the behalf of somebody else who claimed it was because of the back despite me saying otherwise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: Selling 2002 TOPPS HERITAGE REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS RED INK #ROJB JOE BLACK NM-MT+
Doesn't look like a red ink to me

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]
07-26-2012, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 09:54 AM by nawoodward.)
RE: Selling 2002 TOPPS HERITAGE REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS #ROJB JOE BLACK NM-MT+
Thank you for telling me. I am posting on the behalf of somebody else who claimed it was because of the back red despite me saying otherwise. Again, my first time here. I don't want to think I have something that I don't. The post has been updated. Again, my apologies.

It's a crazy market with so many cards with slightly different values. It totally confused me and him with the red ink on the back of the card. As you can see, I am new to this. Sorry.
07-26-2012, 09:51 AM
The price changed quick. I was wondering what was going on. Glad it wasn't fixed.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html
07-26-2012, 09:55 AM
(07-26-2012 09:51 AM)dbroockerd Wrote:  The price changed quick. I was wondering what was going on. Glad it wasn't fixed.

Yes, it was a mistake with red ink, it's just the standard. The sale still stands due to the fact that people still don't have it on the marketplace, but at a much LOWER price. New to selling, first and last mistake Tongue