`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Top Loaders/Penny Sleeves/Screwdown Holders

Question about Top Loaders/Penny Sleeves/Screwdown Holders
Just wondering whats the best way to keep your cards safe from damaging them.

Also which company do you suggest is the best to purchase from when looking at these "safety nets" for your cards.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
[Image: KewGF.png]

RE: Question about Top Loaders/Penny Sleeves/Screwdown Holders
I always use Ultra products. Best ones to me. If your going for pages, ultra pro.

Not sure if you were asking what brand to use or where to actually purchase supplies so I'll give you both answers

Ultra Pro is my brand of choice.

Here is what I use in general:
Ultra Pro regular sleeves - I prefer these over the Premium sleeves
Ultra Pro thick sleeves
Ultra Pro One-Touch magnetic holders of varying thicknesses
Ultra Pro Premium top-loaders
BCW 5000 Ct boxes
BCW Shoe boxes (to hold top-loaders and the One-Touches)

As for where to buy them, the sleeves, One-Touch, and top-loaders I primarily buy in bulk from dacardworld. The cardboard boxes I buy from either of my two local shops.

I do not display my collection so some of the members that do can give you more details on what supplies they recommend for that scenario. Basically all my cards go in boxes. I try to sleeve every card but a few months back I acquired about 490,000 unsleeved cards so that aspiration is on hold for the moment lol I top-loader all cards valued at $5 and up and I use One-Touch for any game used cards.

for team bags, i strictly use bcw

I like UltraPro products purchased from my LCS and The2Buds (http://www.the2buds.com/).

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I prefer UltraPro products but will use some BCW when it's on sale at the LCS.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-26-2012, 11:03 AM)jonathani Wrote: I like UltraPro products purchased from my LCS and The2Buds (http://www.the2buds.com/).

JonathanI
That link doesn't work

EDIT: it's because the forum program included the open and close parentheses as part of the URL, you just have to remove them and it works

(07-26-2012, 11:03 AM)jonathani Wrote: I like UltraPro products purchased from my LCS and The2Buds (http://www.the2buds.com/).

JonathanI
Is there a secret to this site? I added a 100ct package of toploaders for $8 and the cheapest shipping option was $12

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]