`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT 2010 Allen and Ginter Mini Silk #'d 10/10

FT 2010 Allen and Ginter Mini Silk #'d 10/10
I am looking to trade my 2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Silk Pedro Feliz 10/10 for any Kershaw or Kemp Auto or any other nice Dodger cards. If you see anything else in my org feel free to add it to the trade. Thanks... I dont have the ability to scan but here is what the card looks like: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/pe...-118790947 <---but that one is 9/10 mine is 10/10
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

RE: FT 2010 Allen and Ginter Mini Silk #'d 10/10
I am far from a ginter expert, but are these mini silks worth a Kemp or Kershaw auto? I do not have any of the mini silk Adam dunns, so I have no idea of value. I guess they sell well?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

RE: FT 2010 Allen and Ginter Mini Silk #'d 10/10
(07-25-2012, 02:04 PM)bunk27 Wrote: I am far from a ginter expert, but are these mini silks worth a Kemp or Kershaw auto? I do not have any of the mini silk Adam dunns, so I have no idea of value. I guess they sell well?
I am also no ginter expert. I actually hate Ginter and regret buying it. As for is a 10/10 mini Silk worth a Kemp or Kershaw Auto... I guess it depends on the Kemp or Kershaw auto if its one that is /99 or less I would say no but if its a sticker auto with no serial # then I would say yes. I also said Id be winning to add any other cards from my org to the trade to make it an even deal and that id be willing to accept any other nice Dodger card so it doesnt have to be Kemp or Kershaw.

But I would think that any card that only has 10 printed has to have some value. And I also know that Ginter is one of the hottest products on the market and has a huge demand. So why not?
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.