`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Sportcard show in Balty

RE: National Sportcard show in Balty
What are people's purchasing strategy for big shows like the National?

If you had a $100 budget, would you spend it on one $100 item? Or 100 $1 items? Or 1 $50 and 100 $0.50 items?

(07-27-2012, 09:01 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Oh Randi, you sound like a 13 year old girl attending her first Jr. High dance.
Well me oh my! I think you may have just talked yourself out of a waltz, mister!!! Hehe!

Randi

same thing i do for all shows (smaller in nature compare to this one for sure) walk around if anything jumps at me, grab it if not, make a plan on what i want to hit up some dealers know my plan normally

I have gone to a show with thinking of spending $20 on 1 card and ended up hitting up the bargin bins only all depends on what is there

(07-29-2012, 08:25 PM)chen12 Wrote: What are people's purchasing strategy for big shows like the National?

If you had a $100 budget, would you spend it on one $100 item? Or 100 $1 items? Or 1 $50 and 100 $0.50 items?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Less than 24 hours before I arrive to rip open some boxes. Hope to see some Beckett Members to put ID names with thier faces. Safe drive to everyone attending.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(08-01-2012, 01:23 PM)mq13 Wrote: Less than 24 hours before I arrive to rip open some boxes. Hope to see some Beckett Members to put ID names with thier faces. Safe drive to everyone attending.
Good luck on the BSB case and others. I'm looking forward to the scans and stories.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee