`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on beckett trading... Multiple offers

RE: Advice on beckett trading... Multiple offers
Couldn't agree more... It does a good job of taking cards out of your org, but doesn't complete the similar task of updating the cards you have traded for... Pretty annoying.

(07-24-2012, 03:58 PM)hellsbells Wrote: If both trades are accepted, just accept the duplicate cards coming your way - better than trying to change cards after a trade has completed. I have done this before and figure it is my fault for having 2 trades offered with the same card.

Probably won't happen though as once the first trade accepts, the 2nd trader will notice that cards fell off (like the Trout) and will then counter offer with any changes which will give you a chance to change your needs.

Only problem (Are you listening Beckett??) is that while it notifies that cards have been removed from the trade when one person accepts your trade, it doesn't let the other guy know WHICH cards came off - could be difficult in larger trades.

Ken
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

The organizer used to move the cards you trade for that were in your want lists into folders created for every trade. ex. My trade with hellsbells would be the flder name in your organize. I actually really liked that and I traded for alot less duplicates then too, lol

Now it just duplicates them, and dumps em all in one folder and you have to go through and search out the cards you traded for and remove them so you dont trade for them twice. Even computers are getting lazy nowadays!!
(07-24-2012, 03:58 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Only problem (Are you listening Beckett??) is that while it notifies that cards have been removed from the trade when one person accepts your trade, it doesn't let the other guy know WHICH cards came off - could be difficult in larger trades.

Ken
lol, organize used to do that to. Each and every card that was added or removed went in as a comment. They were in red and said either a card was accepted in another trade or xxx removed Topps jeter #2 from the trade

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

It will not allow you to trade more than you have. However, to answer your question it will allow you to receive as many as are accepted. You will need to cancel if that happens and send another offer with the updates needs to the second trader. The wants is simply an assistant so others know your needs.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html