`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Platinum

2012 Bowman Platinum
good morning all!!! well it finally arrived at the walmart stores!! i went there after i dropped of my child at camp and decided to take my chance. i know tomorrow is the day of release, but i wanted to try. so i walked in and looked and there was this guy. he asked if he could help me find something. so i asked him about the bowman platinum. hes like yup, i have them right here. opened up his big box of cards and there they were. new, untouched, and i was the first one to get them. so i picked up a couple of blasters and some sleeves. not bad, not good. but love the cards. so here are the ones i think that are the best. the Miller and Choice r blue out of 199. and the others are green and yellow. have a hobby box coming soon. but this was great!! christmas in july!! enjoy
[Image: 12platinum.jpg]
[Image: 12platinum2.jpg]

RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum
Wow...they look better this year then last year.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

You should trade me that Tavarez! Smile
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

Joe,

I would be glad to take the Tavaras and one of the Cespedes rc's off you hands.

I'd be interested in the Montero if you are looking to relieve yourself of it.
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

thanks all for the comments. went back today and bought 10 loose packs. hit an on card auto. Tyler Collins is the guys name. dont know much except he's a tigers prospect and is in single a. i will get them loaded in my org as soon as i can. also pulled 2 Trout's today as well.
thanks

(07-24-2012, 11:17 AM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: Wow...they look better this year then last year.
Funny you say that, because I was thinking they look exactly like last year's ... I was especially traumatized by seeing the Tyler Skaggs, because that's all I pulled last year looking for Harper.

Seriously, I pulled two of his autos, probably three or four of his regular prospect cards and a couple of refractors.

I guess he's supposed to be pretty good, but you know how it is when it's not the one you're looking for ...

Wasn't to happy with last years prospects auto. Never really got anything until I hit the Harper couple hundred dollars later. 2010 was good though.

(07-24-2012, 06:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Funny you say that, because I was thinking they look exactly like last year's ... I was especially traumatized by seeing the Tyler Skaggs, because that's all I pulled last year looking for Harper.

Seriously, I pulled two of his autos, probably three or four of his regular prospect cards and a couple of refractors.

I guess he's supposed to be pretty good, but you know how it is when it's not the one you're looking for ...
Trade them to me I'll be happy to take the Skaggs off your hands lol
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Those blues look great. I can't wait to bust my hobby boxes tomorrow.