`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Rangers Prospects: PROFAR, MIKE OLT, Leonys Martin + Mike Trout and other rc's

WTTF Rangers Prospects: PROFAR, MIKE OLT, Leonys Martin + Mike Trout and other rc's
I am getting more and more requests locally for these guys, specifically Jurickson Profar, Mike Olt, and Leonys Martin. Looking for autos and refractors mostly. Also would take some Yu and Martin Perez, but to a lesser degree. And always Josh Hamilton, Nolan Ryan, and current star autos and patches of Rangers!

Apparently the boat is a little slower out here on Mike Trout (Or the Ranger fans were trying to pretend he wasn't that good!), but I am getting requests for 2009-2011 rookie and prospect cards. I am mostly looking for base and maybe some lower dollar refractors. If you have an auto you are willing to trade, pm me and we'll see if there is something we can work out.

Also looking for a sprinkling of Strasburg and Bryce Harper (Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Sterling, Platinum, Topps Chrome, etc. - base and refractors). Plus some George Springer and JD Martinez autos could be useful...

Hit me up if you have any of this stuff to spare!!! Thanks!

RE: WTTF Rangers Prospects: PROFAR, MIKE OLT, Leonys Martin + Mike Trout and other rc's
Anyone? Bueller?