`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first ever box break 2012 A&G

My first ever box break 2012 A&G
Hey guys I bought my first hobby box and broke it open today. Here are the 4 cards that stick out the most to me I need to go threw them some more. Pics arent the greatest but feedback and advice is more than welcome when it comes to collecting, trades, anything!

[Image: P7230873.jpg]

[Image: P7230880.jpg]

[Image: P7230875.jpg]

[Image: P7230876.jpg]

[Image: P7230878.jpg]
also who or what else is best to look for?

RE: My first ever box break 2012 A&G
3 g/u and a auto not bad for a hobby box.if you want to trade the auto you can check me.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Please let me know if you got anything Yadier Molina. I would be interested in buying or trading for them.

Thanks

I got Yadier Molina #66 base set card. Guys i like are trout, darvish, jeter, braun

Nice break! To answer your question, with A&G you want to look at the backs of your minis, as there are several different variations (A&G back, no number, and baseball back [red text and hand numbered to 25]). Additionally, there are the black variation minis that are easy to spot given the black border on the front. There are a few other quirky things about A&G, but the difference in minis is the most common.
Photobucket

I got some ag backs and black border minis also! Im getting a good jump on this collection i think although the rare stuff is still out

Very nice break! Always good to pull an auto and Moore is a good one to get. Also look at your mini's numbered 300 or higher those are sp's Smile

(07-23-2012, 08:56 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Please let me know if you got anything Yadier Molina. I would be interested in buying or trading for them.

Thanks
Ive got Yadier Molina mini #66 A&G back as well
Im into cards more than my box break now but for minis some noteable i guess would be
Short prints: Michael Buffer, bela karolyi, jhonny peralta (black border), lefty kreh
A&G backs: molina, hank haney, ian kennedy, carlos marmol, shin soo choo, neil walker! Ewa mataya, ricky romero.

Ive got many black border minis as well just havent got to sorting them yet

Can you check me for that Moore auto? I tried to send an open offer but I didnt see it listed. I have some things you might like.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(07-23-2012, 10:56 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Very nice break! Always good to pull an auto and Moore is a good one to get. Also look at your mini's numbered 300 or higher those are sp's Smile
Same with the base cards, but it's 301 and up.
[Image: badtime.jpg]