`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superfractor opinions:

RE: Superfractor opinions:
I am torn. On the one hand, I don't think anyone will ever pay that much for that card again. On the other hand, I think you kind of screwed yourself with that BIN to begin with. There are tons of cards that are on Ebay that I don't even bother making offers on if they have ridiculous BIN numbers. (And 22k left ridiculous in it's rear view mirror quite a ways back.) My point is: I would bet you have other interested parties out there (or would have had) if you had put a more realistic price on it to begin with. I think I would still say to sell it though. $600 is WAY overpaying for that card. (IMO)

I would say it all depends on who's in the set. People pay a premium for any set that has Jordan or Kobe in it. Plus if they are produced every for 15 years then the novelty wears off.

Accept the offer. Its not a RC, not autographed. You'll be kicking yourself if you counter, greed scares him off and he rejects it/ignores it.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(07-23-2012, 04:15 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Accept the offer. Its not a RC, not autographed. You'll be kicking yourself if you counter, greed scares him off and he rejects it/ignores it.
Yikes. I assumed it was auto'd and I thought it was overpaying. I revise my advice to: TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! :-)

I would get it graded and pray for a 9.5, then do a bin for 1,200
Never mind looks like it sold.

Excellent sale Jim!!! I'd be smiling to the bank on that lol.

Now if people would get into a bid war on my big auction I'm doing lol
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)