`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feedback?

RE: feedback?
(07-24-2012, 05:51 AM)uvaspina Wrote: I'm not directing this to the OP, but ive found you'll receive prompt feedback more often if you print out a copy of the trade invoice and send with your trades. Less than half of traders do this. (which is fine by me). The thing is, if you don't send an invoice I don't know what I was supposed to get. And i Dont know who you are (unless your username is similar to your real name) So the cards might sit in a pile and probably get mixed together with other similar trades, and eBay purchases until I have the time to log on to Beckett and make sure it's all in order. More often then not, I simply eyeball the contents and leave good enough alone (and positive feedback sooner or later). When someone sends an invoice though I can look at the 15 cards listed, be able to tell quickly that the contents match and will be certain to leave feedback the next time I log in.

Personally, I don't usually have the means to print an invoice. But I always do a handwritten one that includes my screen name and the contents listed in the same order they are on Beckett.
That seems like a good idea i never print the invoices up but i will start doing that. I never really gave it much thought.thanks for the help.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]