`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays show pickups Vintage and others

Todays show pickups Vintage and others
Went to a card show today and picked up a few cards (12) for my topps venezuelan 1964 set which is going along pretty well.

[Image: 1964toppsvenezuelans.jpg]

Also picked these up for practically nothing

[Image: showpickups.jpg]

I also decided to pick up 3 topps 2012 packs so try my luck and these were the most decent cards

[Image: showpickups2.jpg]

And also, I found this former player and decided to get his auto

[Image: damasoblanco.jpg]

This is him today and thats me

[Image: IMG_0079.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Todays show pickups Vintage and others
Nice! Those 64's are is rough shape but if you got a good deal on it then good for you.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Very cool dude!! are those venezuelan's easy to come by?!? I've never really looked into them before?!?
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Yeah, what are they? '64 issued in Venezuela? That's random as hell lol.

As far as Damaso, it is funny that you posted this. I cracked one of those 10 junk pack for $10 things at Target and got a card from him from 90' fleer. Never heard of him, and checked the back... dude was scrappy. Think he had 40+ steals a few times.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Really nice pickups. Congratulations on the 64' Venezuelan cards.

(07-22-2012, 06:55 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: Very cool dude!! are those venezuelan's easy to come by?!? I've never really looked into them before?!?
Yeah its very hard to come by these. Im not sure how many were produced of each but I know its less than the normal topps and its even harder to find them in good condition. Theres a post in the vintage thread in which I scanned all of the ones I have, you can check if you want! this is the link to the post http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1486018.html
(07-22-2012, 07:05 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Yeah, what are they? '64 issued in Venezuela? That's random as hell lol.

As far as Damaso, it is funny that you posted this. I cracked one of those 10 junk pack for $10 things at Target and got a card from him from 90' fleer. Never heard of him, and checked the back... dude was scrappy. Think he had 40+ steals a few times.
Yes this set was issued in venezuela I just dont know the print run but they are extremely tough to find. As far as Damaso he was pretty scrappy, not really a good player but hey better than me he made it to the majors I didnt lol. I just thought itd be cool to get a former players auto lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s