`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up guys... SPX RGIII fake...

RE: Heads up guys... SPX RGIII fake...
Additionally, my copy is 1600 pixels high. It's an 8, not a 3. I don't need to zoom in when it is already large. Copying it to Photobucket limits its size, and recopying it here, just limits it more. Heck, do it yourself, and you will see.
(07-22-2012, 11:23 PM)xacvol Wrote: Sorry guys, i disagree. What we have here is a 3/10 and an 8/10.
Feel free to disagree. You are mistaken, but it is your right to think what you want to think about it. o*****o bought this card, and it was resold by this delta-bravo... just like Lump said.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Any chance seller 1 sold it to buyer 1. Buyer 1 went to card show (to avoid eBay) and then pawned it off on seller 2. Seller 2 is in denial and refuses to accept the facts given since he dropped a serious amount of cash on the card and is PO'ed right now...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-22-2012, 09:57 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Actually, at that price he has it at now, it should sell quick!!! What a dumb a$$... Report it guys!!!
Well the dumba$$ did it so he could do research and find out what is going on. So people like you would get their panties out of a wad. Also so I don't sell fake also.
(07-22-2012, 11:38 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Any chance seller 1 sold it to buyer 1. Buyer 1 went to card show (to avoid eBay) and then pawned it off on seller 2. Seller 2 is in denial and refuses to accept the facts given since he dropped a serious amount of cash on the card and is PO'ed right now...
No I bought the card at a local card show on Saturday. I did not buy it on ebay. I only buy graded cards and Michael Jordan's on ebay.
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Sounds plausible. He got jobbed badly if that IS what happened.

You are already missed

(07-22-2012, 10:54 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Here's your buyer that's faking the patches
http://myworld.ebay.com/discount_sports

Check out these auctions and you will see him buy the same Seau twice. I know the patch is fake because I had the faked version in hand and it's numbered 11/15, the same as the original all white patch card

First auction original card with white patch won by o****o ( private ) same buyer as the RG3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390420562230?ru=...26_rdc%3D1

Second auction the one I bought 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Junior-Seau-2010...3a763b5ea0

Third auction after I returned for refund again buyer was o***o ( private ) 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Junior-Seau-2010...3a76d2d12a

Fourth auction buy it now listed 2 days after o****o bought it 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Junior-Seau-2010...3a77033aef

The guy buys the cards with the o***o ID, fakes the patch, sells the with a couple other different IDs, then if they aren't selling for the price he wants he shills them with the o***o ID, and relists them a day or two later
Please find out who is faking the patches, if in fact the card is a fake I will sue the SOB. I bought this card at a show locally so he would have to live around the Hickory NC area.

(07-22-2012, 11:47 PM)patrick54 Wrote: Well the dumba$$ did it so he could do research and find out what is going on. So people like you would get their panties out of a wad. Also so I don't sell fake also.

No I bought the card at a local card show on Saturday. I did not buy it on ebay. I only buy graded cards and Michael Jordan's on ebay.
The buyer from the auction I linked to above o*****o, who is also the seller biglump007 mentioned in the post you just quoted... same guy you bought it from. It IS a fake. It was just faked sometime before you bought it.

You are already missed

(07-22-2012, 11:51 PM)patrick54 Wrote: Please find out who is faking the patches, if in fact the card is a fake I will sue the SOB. I bought this card at a show locally so he would have to live around the Hickory NC area.
You bought the Seau from the same guy? At a show? Within a week of the sale on ebay?

And the guy faking the patches happens to be the guy you just sold the Seau to, right before you relisted it...again.

1 + 1= 3 here...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-23-2012, 12:06 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: You bought the Seau from the same guy? At a show? Within a week of the sale on ebay?

And the guy faking the patches happens to be the guy you just sold the Seau to, right before you relisted it...again.

1 + 1= 3 here...
I'm not sure wisconsin_dani and *patman are the same guy. From what he is saying, *patman bought it from wisconsin_dani at a LCS, or he bought it from the same LCS where wisconsin_dani sold it. biglump has pretty much proved wisconsin_dani and o*****o are the same guy. While it IS possible that wisconsin_dani, o*****o, AND *patman are all THREE the same guy, I think I believe patrick54. bakerman was right... this guy (*patman/patrick54) is too pissed off to be trying to pull of a fake. And he came here to tell us off.

Sadly, it's gonna come back from Beckett as Altered.

You are already missed

(07-23-2012, 12:15 AM)all day baby Wrote: I'm not sure wisconsin_dani and *patman are the same guy. From what he is saying, *patman bought it from wisconsin_dani at a LCS, or he bought it from the same LCS where wisconsin_dani sold it. biglump has pretty much proved wisconsin_dani and o*****o are the same guy. While it IS possible that wisconsin_dani, o*****o, AND *patman are all THREE the same guy, I think I believe patrick54. bakerman was right... this guy (*patman/patrick54) is too pissed off to be trying to pull of a fake. And he came here to tell us off.

Well someone just bought it for $3000.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-SPX-WINNING...53edfd0b1c
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-23-2012, 12:20 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Well someone just bought it for $3000.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-SPX-WINNING...53edfd0b1c
Someone with no feedback bought it and no I didn't purchase the Seau patch I was responding to an earlier post. No this is my only profile by the way. I'm not 2 fisting profies as someone stated earlier. I will not get paid from the person who bought the RG3 they also bought 5 or 6 lower end cards.
(07-23-2012, 12:15 AM)all day baby Wrote: I'm not sure wisconsin_dani and *patman are the same guy. From what he is saying, *patman bought it from wisconsin_dani at a LCS, or he bought it from the same LCS where wisconsin_dani sold it. biglump has pretty much proved wisconsin_dani and o*****o are the same guy. While it IS possible that wisconsin_dani, o*****o, AND *patman are all THREE the same guy, I think I believe patrick54. bakerman was right... this guy (*patman/patrick54) is too pissed off to be trying to pull of a fake. And he came here to tell us off.

I'm not here to tell anyone off. I'm here to defend myself, thats it. If it comes back from BGS as altered, I will find the sob from the show and press charges. Big mistake doing something like that locally.