`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Andy Dalton

Andy Dalton
Ok, Im new here. I am having trouble listing my cards for sale. Can some one help?

I have cards listed in my organizer and i posted pictures.

1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5...
2011 Topps Supreme Rookie Quad Relics Platinum Patch #SRQRAD2 Andy Dalton..

LOOKING FOR OFFERS TO BE HONEST. IM NOT SURE ON VALUE BUT I KNOW WHAT I PAID INDIVIDUALLY...

[Image: DSCN6065.jpg]
MIKKEY

RE: Andy Dalton
Where do you want to sell them? If you want to sell them on beckett start a thread in the trading section. If you want to trade it start a thread in trading and make them for trade in organize, but you cannot make them for sale in organize. Hope this helps
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

(07-25-2012, 10:25 AM)najay Wrote: Where do you want to sell them? If you want to sell them on beckett start a thread in the trading section. If you want to trade it start a thread in trading and make them for trade in organize, but you cannot make them for sale in organize. Hope this helps
Thank you very much...
MIKKEY

How much are you looking for?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(07-25-2012, 10:41 AM)p18mann Wrote: How much are you looking for?
Looking for offers at this point. Not sure on value but i know what i paid for each individually..I then had them sent to get graded..

MIKKEY

if you want to sell them on beckett, they must be in your beckett, listed for sale, with a price listed. also: im pretty sure ou must have a credit card on file and/or money in your beckett account

(07-25-2012, 11:05 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if you want to sell them on beckett, they must be in your beckett, listed for sale, with a price listed. also: im pretty sure ou must have a credit card on file and/or money in your beckett account
Thank you. what if your not sure on a price?
MIKKEY

(07-25-2012, 11:09 AM)91mikkey91 Wrote: Thank you. what if your not sure on a price?
Put it at a crazy number to start....that's what I do

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Nice looking cards
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Very nice set! Looking good!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.