`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeSean McCoy PC Scans!

LeSean McCoy PC Scans!
I am normally on the basketball side as I collect MJ but I also started a McCoy collection. During the past two seasons (and about to be a third) I have had McCoy on my Fantasy Keeper League. Because of this I have watched a lot of his games and really started to like him as a player. I even got to see him in person when he played the against the Hawks. I only collect Autos, Patches, GU, RCs and refractors. Although I have not always been a huge fan of football cards, this gives me something to do during football season.

With that said, MJ is my main PC and if you have any cards I do not have, I would trade these McCoy cards for them. This will be tough as I have 3500+ different MJ cards. Not a huge collection, but I am happy with what I have. I try to get the cards for as cheap as possible and I believe the most I have paid on a single card is $25. PLMK what you think!

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
The Rookie Gridiron card is an auto.
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: LeSean McCoy PC Scans!
Wow! That's quite an impressive collection! I think your off to a great start on the McCoy pc!! Tons of sweet patches to!!

Keep up the great work & Thanks for sharing!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-22-2012, 01:06 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Wow! That's quite an impressive collection! I think your off to a great start on the McCoy pc!! Tons of sweet patches to!!

Keep up the great work & Thanks for sharing!! Smile
Thanks man! I typically spend my money on MJs but when I can find a McCoy at a good price I like to get them.

Very nice!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(07-22-2012, 07:01 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Very nice!
Thanks!