`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who pays for the all access?
07-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Who pays for the all access?
I have been considering paying for the all access but I am just not sure if it is worth it. I am currently paying for baseball and I will be getting into hockey card collecting so I am sure I will be adding the hockey OPG too. I have quite a few football cards and a few basketball cards but $31 seems like a lot for the all access. I wish Beckett would give you more of a discount for the all access.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Who pays for the all access?
Well I just started getting back into collecting baseball in January and signed up for a year of baseball access in February. Then in March I came into 98x 5000 ct boxes of everything. So I'll probably add one sport a month at a time, rotating through them, while I'm first getting things input (which is taking forever) but then I'll be paying for yearly total access subscriptions starting Feb 2013. The yearly price is like $279 so you get a decent discount off paying for it monthly but of course it's a bigger chunk of change at once.

I also wish it was a little cheaper but compared to just the magazines it's not a bad deal. Each magazine is $9-10 usually depending on where you get them, so just the 4 major sports is $36 a month, and no online organizer. The magazines also are limited in space so there are a lot of sets and inserts that I've come across that aren't listed in them which sucks when trying to figure out what to do with some of my cards.

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply