`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HUGE mail week! Shout out to Ron and Englandhousehold!

RE: HUGE mail week! Shout out to Ron and Englandhousehold!
(07-21-2012, 10:39 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: No I didn't. Just happened to be slabbed that way
Okay just wondering because I guess that is the nonstandard way and yours is the first one I've seen so far from this submission. It happened a few times last time and for some reason that way really really bugs me. I guess I just don't understand if Beckett has a standard way of doing things, why it gets messed up so often. Oh well, my 5 horizontals made it the standard way so I'm happy lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-22-2012, 11:50 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Okay just wondering because I guess that is the nonstandard way and yours is the first one I've seen so far from this submission. It happened a few times last time and for some reason that way really really bugs me. I guess I just don't understand if Beckett has a standard way of doing things, why it gets messed up so often. Oh well, my 5 horizontals made it the standard way so I'm happy lol.
I've also noticed that some of the ones with autos, they put the auto grade on the back instead of on the front. That bugs me. I don't know if there's a certain way they do it.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-23-2012, 12:29 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I've also noticed that some of the ones with autos, they put the auto grade on the back instead of on the front. That bugs me. I don't know if there's a certain way they do it.
It has to do with the thickness not the auto. The one's that get placed with the label on the left are mistakes and I can get them re-done for you at no charge. Seems like there is always one or two that come back like that every time. I got one last time but cracked it already, lol.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-23-2012, 12:38 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: It has to do with the thickness not the auto. The one's that get placed with the label on the left are mistakes and I can get them re-done for you at no charge. Seems like there is always one or two that come back like that every time. I got one last time but cracked it already, lol.
I'm fine with the way it is. I don't want it to come back at anything less than a 9.5 lol
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-23-2012, 12:38 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: It has to do with the thickness not the auto. The one's that get placed with the label on the left are mistakes and I can get them re-done for you at no charge. Seems like there is always one or two that come back like that every time. I got one last time but cracked it already, lol.
Do you have to crack it or will they? And if they crack it, do they have to regrade it?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-23-2012, 10:52 AM)nthnoak Wrote: Do you have to crack it or will they? And if they crack it, do they have to regrade it?
No, they crack it and re label it for free. same grade.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Congrats man!! Very nice stuff in there
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127