`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All signed up, loaded my org ready to trade..

All signed up, loaded my org ready to trade..
I started loading my ORG there's a section in there titled "Trading" take a look and see if there's anything you need or want.

I'm interested in:

BASEBALL: Jeter, Phil Hughes, Tulowitzki, Harper, NY Yankees, Posey, Bumgarner, Arencibia
FOOTBALL: Mark Sanchez, Tebow

Not limited to the above I'll take a look at anything. I'm very fair and reasonable and like to help people who need something.

Mike

RE: All signed up, loaded my org ready to trade..
Check your settings... I just went to go check out what you have for trade and it said you have 0 cards for trade.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Welcome to beckett! Here is tutorial that will help mark your cards for trade. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Feel free to check me for cards you may be interested in. i collect Braves cards.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

should be good to go and everythign is public, if someone can take a look and let me know, thanks

(07-21-2012, 03:13 PM)lostdwarf Wrote: should be good to go and everythign is public, if someone can take a look and let me know, thanks
yep your good to go now... ill take a log at your "cards for trade" and send you an offer if I see anything

Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.