`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUSTOM MADE CARDS!! (images)

CUSTOM MADE CARDS!! (images)
It's off-season here in Spain as well and lots of player trading going on. As far as my Valencia team is concerned, Victor Claver went to Portland and Nando De Colo to San Antonio, while Nik Caner-Medley is heading off to Israel.

This meant our team had to invest in new players, two of whom I have already prepared custom made cards for (first two images below).

Also worked on some other cards. All are in principle made for TTM or in-person signature and they measure approx 4' by 6'.

Any size or quality distortions visible are due to these being screenshots.

Let me know what you think!!

Thomas Kelati - went from college straight to a series of European clubs. Was signed by the Lakers but ended up never playing for them. This one I hope to get signed with a silver gel pen.
(front & back)
[Image: bothcs.jpg]

Justin Doellman - former Xavier player, played in Spain last season.
(front & back)
[Image: doellboth.jpg]

This will be a college set, to accompany this one:
[Image: deanmi.jpg]

These are for Dutch players:

Henk Norel - Badalona player, drafted by Minnesota. I used a kind of retro-ish design for the front, while copying the 1969-70 Topps back for the backside of this card.
(front & back)
[Image: bothwp.jpg]

Dan Gadzuric - Same set
(front & back)
[Image: bothu.jpg]

UCLA booklet of Swen Nater and Dan Gadzuric
(front, inside left and right, back)
[Image: both2.jpg]

Then finally I also did this one for someone else a while ago, depicting both Australian players of the Valencia team on a 4x6 card. I used the old Hoops design for this, I think it came out quite nicely.
[Image: bothc.jpg]

Let me know what you think!!

RE: CUSTOM MADE CARDS!! (images)
could you guys please stop commenting so much on this topic, you're causing a server overload...

The Australia oldschool Hoops card was pretty neat espescially if you could get the players to sign on these white spot. Nice job!

(07-20-2012, 06:03 AM)sky20t Wrote: The Australia oldschool Hoops card was pretty neat espescially if you could get the players to sign on these white spot. Nice job!
they did Big Grin

I totally admire your dedication and custom skills ... I think most people just don't comment because you're not talking about LeBron or Jordan LOL

If my scanner would save images in the correct file format (or home pc, whichever one it is), I'd post an image of the Aussie hoops Auto one Folkertino did. He sent me one as an extra in our last trade.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I think your cards look better then half of panini brand!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(07-20-2012, 07:35 PM)taffster74 Wrote: If my scanner would save images in the correct file format (or home pc, whichever one it is), I'd post an image of the Aussie hoops Auto one Folkertino did. He sent me one as an extra in our last trade.
hope you liked it Smile
(07-20-2012, 05:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I totally admire your dedication and custom skills ... I think most people just don't comment because you're not talking about LeBron or Jordan LOL
I think you're right on that one. Well, Kobe mentioned he might come play in Spain in three years' time, so bare with me, lol.