`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Allen Ginter FT (Artemia Salina Colony, Jake Peavy mem, Phelps, Ripken Jr. SP)

2012 Allen Ginter FT (Artemia Salina Colony, Jake Peavy mem, Phelps, Ripken Jr. SP)
Hey everyone! Been a while since I've been in the game, and the card bug hit me today. Bought a box of 2012 A&G at Walmart, and all are marked FT. I know the Colony card is a case pull, but am reserving my excitement until I see if anybody wants the thing...kinda weird.

Not looking for anything in particular. I'll try to reload my collection this weekend. Nice to be back on. :-)

Maybe if my wife gives me a break, can get the SPs and inserts scanned in today too!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: 2012 Allen Ginter FT (Artemia Salina Colony, Jake Peavy mem, Phelps, Ripken Jr. SP)
(07-21-2012, 12:35 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Hey everyone! Been a while since I've been in the game, and the card bug hit me today. Bought a box of 2012 A&G at Walmart, and all are marked FT. I know the Colony card is a case pull, but am reserving my excitement until I see if anybody wants the thing...kinda weird.

Not looking for anything in particular. I'll try to reload my collection this weekend. Nice to be back on. :-)

Maybe if my wife gives me a break, can get the SPs and inserts scanned in today too!
Hey man how you been? Your missed on the racing boards.