`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
? about OPG term periods--MODs/Beckett employees PLZ answer this
07-21-2012, 12:10 AM
? about OPG term periods--MODs/Beckett employees PLZ answer this
I have a question I have wanted to know the answer to for a couple of years now. I am finally asking it.

I subscribe to OPG's on a monthly basis. I usually have the TA OPG. Occasionally, I need to save a little bit of money that month and only pick one or 2 single-sport OPGs.
I currently only have the MLB OPG and it expires on 7/28. I really want to renew my TA OPG now, instead of waiting a week to do so.
My question is: Would I get that final week of the MLB OPG subscription added to the end of my TA OPG subscription? I don't want to waste a week worth of an OPG I have already paid for so that I can bump back up to the Total Access plan. I need to know this info b/c I spend a LOT of money each year on these OPG's and cannot afford to waste a fourth of my current 1-month OPG.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: ? about OPG term periods--MODs/Beckett employees PLZ answer this
i know you were looking for beckett folks to answer, however:

whenever i have done this, it always has extended the single sport the extra time. has that changed in the past year? i dont know

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
07-21-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: ? about OPG term periods--MODs/Beckett employees PLZ answer this
(07-21-2012 03:34 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  i know you were looking for beckett folks to answer, however:

whenever i have done this, it always has extended the single sport the extra time. has that changed in the past year? i dont know

Thanks for responding. I don't see why it would have changed but I'd like to know for sure. You never know with Beckett. Things change all the time here, but I don't see why that would. I've never went back to TA while having a current single-sport OPG.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]