`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2012 allen ginter box what to do
07-20-2012, 09:38 PM
2012 allen ginter box what to do
So after buying a blaster box last week at target and getting a Mantle bat card I decided to try my luck and ordered a hobby box of Allen Ginter while I was waiting for it I bought another blaster and got a Rizzo auto so today the hobby box showed up I got a Freeman jersey a Ugla jersey my third hit was a David Ortiz rip card #7 of 25 now I have been lucky the last 3 boxes(2 blasters and 1 hobby) I am afraid of opening it and my luck runs out and its just another card . I think I am going to put it on ebay. How much do you guys think I could get.

Collecting Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Colt McCoy, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow, Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Matt Duchene, and Mike Modano

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/HockeyGuy81/library/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: 2012 allen ginter box what to do
Search on the bay. One sold 175$ buy it now. Then only 12.50. Then 82$. With your luck I say open it. What's to lose? Even if it is nothing special, I think your max gain is 100. And if you do sell it, will you always think what if?

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Rip it and then trade me the mini inside Smile

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]
07-20-2012, 10:59 PM
(07-20-2012 09:52 PM)stera8 Wrote:  Search on the bay. One sold 175$ buy it now. Then only 12.50. Then 82$. With your luck I say open it. What's to lose? Even if it is nothing special, I think your max gain is 100. And if you do sell it, will you always think what if?

The one that sold for $12.50 was already ripped so thats why it sold for that price. The first one to sell is almost always the highest so you'd probably get right around $100. With the luck you've been having, I dont think its run out yet. I've seen a lot of great thing come out of RIP cards this year, and even if it's an EXT mini, those can still sell for good money.
07-20-2012, 11:22 PM
I couldnt take it anymore so I ripped it all I got was a Carlos Gonzalez Mini Card I am putting both up on ebay right now

Collecting Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Colt McCoy, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow, Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Matt Duchene, and Mike Modano

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/HockeyGuy81/library/