`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Bowman Blasters Break

3 Bowman Blasters Break
So I was looking through my step-father's old cards and decided I wanted to start collecting. I went and bought three blasters of 2012 Bowman. These are the first baseball cards I have EVER bought.

Autograph - Matt Adams (STL Cardinals)

Purple Border Chrome - Rafael Ortega (157/199)

Since I am brand new these were the only cards I thought would be worth posting. I also got some rookie cards.

RE: 3 Bowman Blasters Break
welcome!! the Adams is a nice hit from a blaster. anytime u get an auto from a blaster, u have done well.
thanks

Hey, welcome to the boards AND a great hobby!! there are alot of great people on here, dont be shy to ask questions or share your breaks!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(07-19-2012, 02:38 PM)Sqeeshy Wrote: So I was looking through my step-father's old cards and decided I wanted to start collecting. I went and bought three blasters of 2012 Bowman. These are the first baseball cards I have EVER bought.

Autograph - Matt Adams (STL Cardinals)

Purple Border Chrome - Rafael Ortega (157/199)

Since I am brand new these were the only cards I thought would be worth posting. I also got some rookie cards.
interested in the adams auto once you get it added to your organize for trade

If you look at the chrome cards carefully, some might have a rainbow-y reflection, those are refractors and the prospect refractors are numbered I believe
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

looking for any yankee prospects if you pulled any