`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 UD blaster

2012 UD blaster
Hadn't seen any of these before, thought I'd try one.

Nothing huge, but not terrible. All are FT!

notable base RCs: Griffin III, Lamichael James

Rookie Exclusives: Blackmon, Weeden, James, Lamar Miller, Kendall Wright

SPs: Stephen Hill, Gino Torretta
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2012 UD blaster

I'm pretty sure the Griffin is a short print, and I'm also pretty sure you said you were broke!

(07-20-2012, 10:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the Griffin is a short print, and I'm also pretty sure you said you were broke!
hmm...might be, but it looks the same as all the others, just star rookies on it.

Then again, they SP'ed a few bball ones like blake griffin and steph curry the last year they did nba.

And I am broke, but I hadn't seen one before and I knew I wasn't going to make it until I will have money again (sept. 1st or thereabouts lol)
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Yeah, it's a short print, very well done ...

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist

Could use the SPs depending on which numbers they are. If you see anything for them shoot me an offer.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(07-21-2012, 12:26 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Could use the SPs depending on which numbers they are. If you see anything for them shoot me an offer.
SPs as in short-prints or SPs as in the 1993 SP inserts? the Hill and Gino are the '93 inserts. Griffin III is the only short-print RC I pulled.

Hill is #65 and Gino is #81. LMK!

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

please check me for the rg3 rc, thanks
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(07-23-2012, 08:16 PM)spitjean Wrote: please check me for the rg3 rc, thanks
didn't see anything I could use. PM me if you're willing to buy though!