`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Completion!!!

RE: The Completion!!!
(07-20-2012, 07:45 AM)androsfl Wrote: Great stuff! Congrats.
Thank you! I love it!

(07-20-2012, 08:41 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: CONGRATS!!!! And great work to all of you who were able to help him. Thats why this Beckett community is awesome!!
Thanks, Brian! This Community is superb and humbles me!
(07-20-2012, 02:19 PM)roussy35 Wrote: Randi, absolutely stunning! Love the complete RC collection. Love the back stories to the top 7 as well. Lots of good people here.
Thank you so much for reading it! I am glad that the chase for the BAP RC is over, but I will miss the journey. I'll have to look specifically for another rainbow to complete! I can't wait to share more stories like these!

(07-20-2012, 02:48 PM)doug8788 Wrote: Congrats, quite the achievement.
Thanks Doug! It's been quite the two years!

(07-20-2012, 04:18 PM)rcm331 Wrote: Congrats on the big acomplishment Randi. I am sure that when you finally got your BAP RC you were jumping and running like a child on Christmas.
Oh... I was stoked! Thankfully my girls were not home to witness the spectacle that I made of myself! Haha!
(07-20-2012, 04:39 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Very nice collection there Randi...Congrats on the completion!!!

Ok, so I have a slightly demented side to me...sorry its the fireman in me! But, as much as I appreciate the praise, the only reason I did such a jesture is because you are such a standup guy and respected member on the boards.

Congrats on the completion, I can't wait to see more!
Thank you very much, Hugh! I know that demented side all too well, as I have it too! Haha! My girl would attest to that one. Thank you for the very kind words and actions. I have worked hard to garner the reputation that I have here in the Beckett Community, and I am glad I am where I am. More shall come in the near future!

(07-20-2012, 04:43 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Those are some awesome cards and I like the story behind every one of them. mrspudhead is a class act. Awesome show Randi and congrats on finishing your Halak RC PC.
Thanks for reading and posting, Nick! Dennis is a great guy. I bumped in to him at a card show a couple of months ago. It shocked me to see him, because the last time I had heard from him he was quitting collecting. I guess the bug bit him a bit harder than he thought. He was/is trying to do the Private Signings set. Best luck there! Thanks for the congrats!

(07-20-2012, 04:46 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: wonderful post Randi you are one of the most eloquent posters, always a pleasure to read and you always have great things to say about those that help you. Congrats to all involved for making this and continuing to make this the best site.
Thank you for the huge compliment on my inability to contain myself, John! Haha! I get carried away some times, but I am glad to know that some people find enjoyment in my musings. This Community is awesome and I am humbled by the kind words and actions bestowed upon myself and others!
(07-20-2012, 05:13 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: Great looking Halak collection!
Thank you! If you have anything in your store to add, I would be willing to garner! Wink

Randi

great looking collection

the rookies are pretty sweet
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

awesome cards congrats

Very impressive PC. Love it!
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

Congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Many of these cards clearly embody a memory or friendship for you. That's a very cool way to look at it. Except maybe for that Cup ARP...you could try to tell me where you got that but I'd be too busy staring to hear you.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Glad you were finally able to land that /99 RC to complete the set. It all looks amazing together.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Congrats Randi, that is a huge mile stone.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(07-22-2012, 08:20 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: great looking collection

the rookies are pretty sweet
Thanks, J.J.! I am wanting to frame them and hang them on my wall (away from sunlight!!!), but I know a certain girl who is NOT going to let that happen. Haha!
(07-22-2012, 11:08 PM)afff Wrote: awesome cards congrats
Thank you very much!
(07-22-2012, 11:28 PM)opcfan Wrote: Very impressive PC. Love it!
Thanks Steph! I would love to take a gander at the Roy PC you have thus far. Must be one of the top in the hobby!

(07-23-2012, 06:50 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Congrats
Thank you!
(07-23-2012, 09:45 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Many of these cards clearly embody a memory or friendship for you. That's a very cool way to look at it. Except maybe for that Cup ARP...you could try to tell me where you got that but I'd be too busy staring to hear you.
The Cup ARP is a story... but not a good one. I had to give up my 2009-10 BTP Patrick Roy Four Color Patch /3 (plus a LOAD of other stuff!) for it, and almost got ripped! I sent it to a guy a couple of towns over with tracking, and it took him a few days to reply. He made excuse after excuse. It came down to me telling him that I will see him at the next card show that he came to, or I could just drop by his house. He sent it after that (we met at a Halifax card show)! Haha! I have seen him on here in the past little while. I am debating on whether to warn people about him or not.

Thanks for the read, Al!
(07-23-2012, 11:01 PM)snobles Wrote: Glad you were finally able to land that /99 RC to complete the set. It all looks amazing together.
Thank you, Scott! Now I need to garner some cards on your collecting level! Haha!
(07-23-2012, 11:14 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Congrats Randi, that is a huge mile stone.
Thank you, Chris! I am glad that I have come to it, but it's bittersweet as I no longer have a solid journey in hand. I will have to pick some other Halak "set" to complete!

With this post, I am at 3,000! Man, I write a lot! Haha! Best wishes all!

Randi